Massive Attack - Protection
Talk Talk - The Rainbow - 1997 Remaster
Thom Yorke - Black Swan
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Anenome
Yo La Tengo - Autumn Sweater
The Chemical Brothers - Where Do I Begin
The Durutti Column - Sketch for Summer
Air - La femme d'argent
Goldfrapp - Lovely Head
DJ Shadow - Building Steam With A Grain Of Salt
PJ Harvey - We Float
Massive Attack - Hymn Of The Big Wheel - Remastered 2012
Underworld - 8 Ball
Atoms For Peace - Default
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Fingertips
Primal Scream - Slip Inside This House
The Chemical Brothers - The State We're In
Talk Talk - I Believe in You - 1997 Remaster
Air - How Does It Make You Feel? - 2021 Remaster
Spiritualized - I Think I'm in Love
The Velvet Underground - Venus In Furs
DJ Shadow - Midnight In A Perfect World
The Sugarcubes - Birthday
Swans - Blind
Portishead - Strangers
Iggy Pop - Nightclubbing
PJ Harvey - This Mess We're In
Death In Vegas - Girls
Depeche Mode - Useless - The Kruder + Dorfmeister Session
Air - All I Need (feat. Beth Hirsch)
Spiritualized - Shine a Light
Primal Scream - Higher Than the Sun - Higher Than the Orb Mix
Kraftwerk - Computer Love - 2009 Remaster
Underworld - Dirty Epic - Remastered
Tindersticks - Show Me Everything
Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy
Television - 1880 Or So
Suicide - Cheree (2019 - Remaster)
Massive Attack - Blue Lines - 2012 Mix/Master
Talk Talk - Eden - 1997 Remaster
The Chemical Brothers - One Too Many Mornings
Spiritualized - Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space
Blur - Out of Time
Beth Gibbons - Tom The Model
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Jubilee Street
ScubaZ - The Vanishing American Family
NEU! - Hallogallo
The Beta Band - Squares
Boards of Canada - Roygbiv
Grinderman - Palaces of Montezuma
No comments:
Post a Comment