Wednesday, August 05, 2026

Autoritet

 ï»¿The Monochrome Set - Eine Symphonie des Grauens

Young Marble Giants - Brand - New - Life

Fat White Family - Touch the Leather Redux


Felt - Primitive Painters

Medium Medium - Hungry So Angry

The Fall - L.A. - Remastered

The Make-Up - I Am Pentagon

The Passions - I'm In Love With A German Film Star

Pylon - Cool - Extra

The Feelies - Loveless Love

Au Pairs - It's Obvious

Mo-Dettes - White Mice

Kleenex - Die Matrosen

Wire - Outdoor Miner - Single Version

The Cleaners From Venus - No Go (For Louis Macneice)

Television Personalities - Silly Girl

Young Marble Giants - N.I.T.A.

Spacemen 3 - I Loou

Magazine - A Song From Under The Floorboards - Remastered 2007

Pylon - Crazy - Remastered

Automatic - Too Much Money

A Certain Ratio - Lucinda

Dry Cleaning - Magic of Meghan

The Sound - Party of the Mind

Getdown Services - Head Down For The Conversation

The Fall - New Big Prinz

Television Personalities - Part Time Punks

Wire - The 15th - 2006 Remastered Version

DEETTER - Binge

Snapped Ankles - I Want My Minutes Back

Orange Juice - Falling and Laughing

Marine Girls - A Place In The Sun

Young Marble Giants - Searching For Mr Right

Josef K - Sorry for Laughing

Fat White Family - I Believe In Something Better

Au Pairs - We're so Cool

Getdown Services - I Wish It Didn't Bother Me

ESG - You Make No Sense

New Order - Dreams Never End - 2015 Remaster

The Fall - Hit the North - Part 1

Pylon - Volume - Remastered

The Feelies - The Boy With The Perpetual Nervousness

Joanna - If You Don't Want Me To

The Flying Lizards - TV

The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Fingertips

Sad Lovers & Giants - Colourless Dream

Cult Hero - I'm a Cult Hero

The Dream Syndicate - That's What You Always Say

Nick Nicely - Hilly Fields

The Chills - Pink Frost

Essential Logic - Brute Fury

The Pastels - Nothing to Be Done

Glaxo Babies - This Is Your Life

Blue Orchids - Bad Education

The Nightingales - Idiot Strength

ESG - Erase You

The Cleaners From Venus - Summer in a Small Town

The Cleaners From Venus - Living on Nerve Ends

Electrelane - On Parade

Spunky Onions - How I Lost My Virginity

McCarthy - Red Sleeping Beauty

Free Kitten - Never Gonna Sleep

Lizzy Mercier Descloux - Fire

Lizzy Mercier Descloux - Jim on the Move

Rain Parade - I Look Around

The Fall - Overture From 'I Am Curious Orange'

The Fall - Time Enough At Last

Beat Happening - Our Secret

Wipers - Taking Too Long

Bill Callahan - Diamond Dancer

Poly Styrene - Dreaming

Television - Days - 2003 Remaster

No comments: