Young Marble Giants - Credit In The Straight World
Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday - 2011 Remaster
The Gun Club - Sex Beat
Ladytron - Flicking Your Switch
Kleenex - Nice
Gina X Performance - Kaddish
The Feelies - The Boy With The Perpetual Nervousness
Belle and Sebastian - Seeing Other People
The Limiнanas - Migas 2000
Wire - Mannequin - 2006 Remastered Version
Gang Of Four - Damaged Goods
Poly Styrene - Dreaming
Delta 5 - You
Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy - Pappy Mix
Ladytron - Playgirl
Cate Le Bon - Sisters
Young Marble Giants - Brand - New - Life
The Clean - Anything Could Happen
DEVO - Gut Feeling - Edit
ESG - Dance
Melvins - June Bug
Bjоерk - Violently Happy
Lizzy Mercier Descloux - Wawa
Stereolab - Ping Pong
Morrissey - I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday - 2014 Remaster
Dwarves - Everybodies Girl
Wire - The 15th - 2006 Remastered Version
Tropical Fuck Storm - Stayin' Alive
Morphine - Cure for Pain
Kleenex - DC-10
Cibo Matto - Theme
Viagra Boys - Troglodyte
The Sugarcubes - Hit
Daniel Johnston - Life in Vain
Kate Fagan - I Don't Wanna Be Too Cool
Ween - Mutilated Lips
Aidan Noell - Sharevari
The Cry - Alone
John Cooper Clarke - I Wanna Be Yours
Scout Niblett - Kiss
Amyl and The Sniffers - Security
Morrissey - You Have Killed Me
Paul McCartney - Monkberry Moon Delight - Remastered 2012
Warmduscher - I Got Friends
ShitKid - Get jealous
Gang Of Four - Not Great Men
Jonathan Richman - I Love Hot Nights
Franz Ferdinand - 40'
Automatic - Signal
Robbie Williams - Party Like a Russian
Sonic Youth - Bull In The Heather
The Slits - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Joy Division - No Love Lost - 2010 Remaster
Broadcast - Come On Let's Go
Body Type - To Give A Rose
Tyla - MR. NONCHALANT
Tyla - I DON'T CARE (feat. Babalwa M)
No comments:
Post a Comment