Thursday, August 06, 2026

"Parser"

 ï»¿David Byrne - Strange Overtones

The Durutti Column - Sketch for Summer

The Magnetic Fields - Strange Powers

Lael Neale - I Am The River




Medium Medium - Hungry So Angry

Smog - Cold Blooded Old Times

Bush Tetras - Too Many Creeps

Dry Cleaning - Magic of Meghan

The Sugarcubes - Birthday

Young Marble Giants - Searching For Mr Right

Spunky Onions - How I Lost My Virginity

Tonstartssbandht - What Has Happened

Felt - Primitive Painters

Cate Le Bon - Sisters

Spacemen 3 - I Love You

Litronix - Electric Panoramic

Arthur Russell - Planted A Thought

Delta 5 - You

Mo-Dettes - White Mice

CAN - Moonshake

Wire - The 15th - 2006 Remastered Version

Electrelane - Bells

Automatic - Black Box

The Fall - L.A. - Remastered

Pylon - Cool - Extra

Young Marble Giants - Brand - New - Life

Lael Neale - Every Star Shivers in the Dark

Snapped Ankles - I Want My Minutes Back

Cate Le Bon - Home to You

The Roches - Hammond Song

The Feelies - The Boy With The Perpetual Nervousness

The Monochrome Set - Eine Symphonie des Grauens

Electrelane - I Want to Be the President

The Cleaners From Venus - No Go (For Louis Macneice)

The Bug Club - Marriage

Pylon - Crazy - Remastered

Mhaol - Pursuit

La Sécurité - Detour

The Chills - Pink Frost

Cate Le Bon - Are You with Me Now?

Television Personalities - Diary of a Young Man

Suburban Lawns - Janitor

Lael Neale - For No One For Now

Laurie Anderson - Let X=X

Kleenex - Die Matrosen

The Slits - I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Pigeon - Black James Dean

Au Pairs - It's Obvious

Mekons - Where Were You

Yard Act - 100% Endurance

Life Without Buildings - New Town

ESG - You're No Good

Sneaks - PBNJ

Lives Of Angels - Imperial Motors

Electrelane - Only One Thing Is Needed

ESG - Erase You

The Slits - Instant Hit

ESG - It's Alright

Crack Cloud - Philosopher's Calling

Free Kitten - Never Gonna Sleep

The Fall - New Big Prinz

Dry Cleaning - Viking Hair - 2024 Remaster

CCFX - Venetian Screens

Spike Fuck - Tomorrow We Get Healthy

The Raincoats - No One's Little Girl

Anika - Yang Yang

Jonathan Richman - I Love Hot Nights

Preoccupations - Unconscious Melody

The Fall - Time Enough At Last

The Soft Boys - Insanely Jealous of You

Anna Domino - Everyday I Don't


No comments: