Thursday, September 03, 2026

Gladly

 ï»¿The Durutti Column - Sketch For Dawn - I

Young Marble Giants - N.I.T.A.

Felt - Primitive Painters




Suicide - Cheree (2019 - Remaster)

Poly Styrene - Dreaming

NEU! - Hallogallo

Television Personalities - Diary of a Young Man

Vivien Goldman - Launderette

Exploded View - Summer Came Early

CAN - I Want More

Stereolab - French Disko

The Durutti Column - People's Pleasure Park - 2024 Remaster

Psychic TV - The Orchids

Electrelane - Gone Under Sea

Alan Vega - Freedom

"A Certain Ratio - Flight - 12"" Version"

Tony Ferraro - Landline Lover

Young Marble Giants - Searching For Mr Right

Joanna - If You Don't Want Me To

Felt - Sunlight Bathed the Golden Glow

John Lurie - Small Car

Anna Domino - With The Day Comes The Dawn

The Durutti Column - The Missing Boy

Au Pairs - It's Obvious

The Space Lady - Synthesize Me

Harmonia - Watussi

Medium Medium - Hungry, So Angry

Tara Clerkin Trio - The Turning Ground

CCFX - Venetian Screens

Tonstartssbandht - What Has Happened

The Necessaries - Driving and Talking at the Same Time

CAN - One More Night

Lives Of Angels - Imperial Motors

The Durutti Column - Otis - 2024 Remaster

Young Marble Giants - Brand - New - Life

The Space Lady - Be Thankful For What You Got

NEU! - ISI

Anna Domino - Land Of My Dreams

Freak Heat Waves - In a Moment Divine

Suicide - Cheree - Remix

Leslie Winer - John Says

Electrelane - Bells

CAN - Oscura Primavera

Solid Space - Tenth Planet

The Durutti Column - Bordeaux

Soft Location - Let the Moon Get Into It

Psychic TV - Godstar

Harmonia - Dino

Wire - The 15th - 2006 Remastered Version

ScubaZ - The Vanishing American Family

Spacemen 3 - I Love You

Anna Domino - Everyday, I Don't

The Cleaners From Venus - No Go (For Louis Macneice)

Polyrock - Your Dragging Feet

Silver Apples - I Have Known Love

Spunky Onions - How I Lost My Virginity

Scribble - Mother of Pearl

Robert Wyatt - Heaps Of Sheeps

Lizzy Mercier Descloux - Hard Boiled Babe

Television - 1880 Or So

Chandra - Kate

Faust - Jennifer - 2006 Digital Remaster

A.R. Kane - A Love From Outer Space

Arthur Russell - Planted A Thought

Silver Apples - Program

Arthur Russell - Get Around To It

Violet Eves - Listen Over The Ocean

Arthur Russell - The Platform On The Ocean

Marine Girls - A Place In The Sun

Brian Eno - Burning Airlines Give You So Much More - 2004 Digital Remaster

Lizzy Mercier Descloux - No Golden Throat

Robert Wyatt - The Age Of Self

Krisma - C.Rock

The Fall - Paintwork - Remastered

"Maximum Joy - Stretch - 12"" version"

Solid Space - Spectrum is Green

Nick Nicely - Hilly Fields

Lifetones - Good Side

Arthur Russell - Make 1,2

Arthur Russell - Your Motion Says

The Cleaners From Venus - Tukani (Monday Is Grey)

Lives Of Angels - Golden Age

Antena - Achilles

Electrelane - I Want to Be the President

Faust - Jennifer

Algebra Suicide - Tuesday Tastes Good

Suicide - Diamonds, Fur Coat, Champagne

Robert Rental - Big Day

Blue Gene Tyranny - Next Time Might Be Your Time

The Egyptian Lover - I Cry (Night after Night)

Jack Adkins - American Sunset

Algebra Suicide - Little Dead Bodies

Life Without Buildings - New Town

Flaming Tunes - Breast Stroke

ESG - Six Pack

Bona Dish - 8am

ESG - You're No Good

Rexy - Running Out Of Time

The Cleaners From Venus - Living on Nerve Ends

Robert Wyatt - Pigs... (In There)

Robert Rental - Double Heart

Operating Theatre - Spring Is Coming With A Strawberry In The Mouth

Parsley Sound - Ease Yourself and Glide

Felt - Evergreen Dazed - Remastered Edition

Anika - Terry

Robert Wyatt - At Last I Am Free

Suicide - Shadazz

The Durutti Column - Hotel of The Lake, 1990

ESG - You Make No Sense

The Fall - Time Enough At Last

Gary Davenport - Sarra

The Clean - At the Bottom

Tesco Bombers - Break The Ice At Parties

Laetitia Sadier - One Million Year Trip

Absent Music - The Monkey House

Anika - Yang Yang

Electrelane - Birds

Marine Girls - Fridays

The Gist - Yanks

Soft Location - Diamonds and Gems

Felt - I Worship the Sun - Remastered Edition

Bona Dish - Tactile Sob

Broadcast - Man Is Not A Bird

Linda Smith - I See Your Face

The Durutti Column - Belgian Friends

Minimal Man - Show Time


No comments: