Friday, July 24, 2026

Permutacija

 ï»¿Julian Cope - Sunspots

Television Personalities - Part Time Punks

Wire - Outdoor Miner - Single Version


The Modern Lovers - Pablo Picasso

The Monochrome Set - Eine Symphonie des Grauens

Camper Van Beethoven - Take the Skinheads Bowling

The Vaselines - Son Of A Gun

Young Marble Giants - N.I.T.A.

Suburban Lawns - Janitor

Mekons - Where Were You

Magazine - A Song From Under The Floorboards - Remastered 2007

Kleenex - Die Matrosen

The Sugarcubes - Birthday

Wire - Mannequin - 2006 Remastered Version

The Fall - Mr. Pharmacist

The Breeders - Safari

Pylon - Cool - Extra

Mo-Dettes - White Mice

The Cleaners From Venus - No Go (For Louis Macneice)

Television Personalities - Silly Girl

The Monochrome Set - He's Frank (Slight Return)

Mission Of Burma - That's When I Reach for My Revolver

The Vaselines - Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam

Guided By Voices - Hot Freaks

Wire - Outdoor Miner - 2006 Remastered Version

The Fall - Victoria

The Slits - Instant Hit

Pylon - Crazy - Remastered

Stereolab - Wow And Flutter

Sonic Youth - Teen Age Riot (Album Version)

Spacemen 3 - I Love You

Felt - Primitive Painters

Blue Orchids - The Flood

The Feelies - Loveless Love

Au Pairs - It's Obvious

Wire - Three Girl Rhumba - 2006 Remastered Version

The Modern Lovers - I'm Straight

The Specials - Friday Night, Saturday Morning - 2015 Remaster

Half Japanese - Put Some Sugar on It

Smog - Cold Blooded Old Times

The Damned - Life Goes On

Orange Juice - Rip It Up

The Slits - I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Buzzcocks - Everybody's Happy Nowadays - 2001 Remastered Version

Gang Of Four - At Home He's a Tourist

Psychic TV - Godstar

Wire - The 15th - 2006 Remastered Version

The Gun Club - She's Like Heroin to Me

Young Marble Giants - Searching For Mr Right

CAN - I Want More

The Fall - L.A. - Remastered

The Soft Boys - I Wanna Destroy You

The Soft Boys - Insanely Jealous of You

Felt - Sunlight Bathed the Golden Glow

Bush Tetras - You Can't Be Funky

Swell Maps - Let's Build A Car

Orange Juice - Falling and Laughing

The Fall - Frightened

Richard Hell - Time

The Fall - New Big Prinz

Medium Medium - Hungry, So Angry

Magazine - Definitive Gaze

Au Pairs - We're so Cool

Gang Of Four - Paralysed

The Psychedelic Furs - India

The Clean - Slug Song

Flamin' Groovies - Shake Some Action

Gary Numan - Me, I Disconnect from You

Rain Parade - I Look Around

The Monochrome Set - He's Frank

Galaxie 500 - Strange

Wipers - Over the Edge

The Fall - Lost in Music

The Fall - Living Too Late

Solid Space - Spectrum is Green

Alex Chilton - Hook of Crook

Happy Mondays - Tart Tart

Let's Active - Every Word Means No

Julian Cope - Bill Drummond Said


No comments: